Thursday 16 June 2016

Akira(Disacode) & Takeru(SuG) Fashion Show

On my way to the event! Feeling kinda Elegant Gothic Lolita today, EGL, wearing my long black skirt and platform heels~ Wanted to have more eye makeup but I have a Fashion Show later, so I have to be in that make up~
So much love from JRunway! Thank you super much! We were each given a pair of tickets to the meet and greet session <3
LIKE OMG!!!!!!! AKIRA HUGGED ME <3
(I literately felt on cloud 9 and floating as I walked out haha!)
Takeru said I look cool, so he must also pose cool
(Isn't he so cute?! haha~)
I had to be whisked to the waiting room where the other models are, wanted to chill and slack with friends but I cant >_< Gomen I'm sorry guys!!! Since my make up is already done, I just put on my wig and walk around the room, chatting etc, later nearer timing then I'll change :)
The holding room is a messy sight, but that's how fashion shows are! There are 3 hair stylists, 3 Make Up artists, 10 models, Akira & Takeru and some crews :3
Changed! Akira told me she LOVE Final Fantasy! This piece is inspired with Lightning and Tifa~ I'm not a very cool person, hope I cant pull this off :P Chants on my mind "cannot smile big* cannot smile big*"
Super envy she have such beautiful features~ Her nose so sharp!
I really love his hair colour!!!! Poor Takeru is so tired, his eyes's veins are slightly pink >_< Many times he is just siting there looking at us, but i think its cos he is very tired. I also have a pair of pink shades, super useful when I'm travelling etc to cover pink eye veins! 
Group shot is a must! We literately scream Harajuku! Much thanks to Akira for being so proud of us and having so much faith in us to showcase her fashion line! Its really nice to hear supporting words from her! Everytime she calls for 'Elizabeth-san', my heart goes doki-doki!
Takeru and his models~
And the Fashion Show Begins...
Malus14 - Akira
Yosuke totally rock the crazy look here
Sweet Sakura
Graceful May Anne who looks like Rui En here!
My backview LOL Everyone is so close!
Me!
Stylish Benjamin showing off his accessories
Me staring back lol
Thanks to Lin Qing Xiang for this smirking shot!
Thanks to Han Siang SpeedKnight Wong for this shot!
She appeared with so much elegance & grace <3 Love every small details on her outfit! Look at the smile~
Million Dollar Orchestra -Takeru.
Takeru~~~

The fashion show ended with a loud applause. (:
Much thanks to Malus14 for sharing our backstage fun picture taken right after the show!
Its already a few days after the event, and oh dear, I'm missing her so much T.T

GIVEAWAY!!!

I know some of you out there missed the chance to meet Takeru & Akira due to commitments or budget restrictions >_< So I have managed to get an extra set of autographs JUST FOR YOU! Yes! You heard that right! I'm gonna give away the autographed photo! To win, simply follow the steps :
1) Share/Repost this blog link on Facebook/Instagram
2) Share with me why you wish to win Akira or Takeru autograph.
3) Comment 'Done' so I will not miss you out, if I 'like' your comment, means I acknowledge your entry.
4) Closing date 21st Jun 2016 23:59 (SG Time)
*Disclaimer - Akira's picture, she signed my name 'Eliz', so see if you mind >_<

Of cos not to forget, thanks to JRunway for making this happen for all of us~ The team are super friendly and helpful, love you girls <3 You all have been working so hard, thank you so much for making this experience a memorable one for us!

JRunway
CATHAY CINELEISURE ORCHARD
8 Grange Road #03-05 Singapore 239695
Operating hours Mon to Sun: 12noon- 9.30pm
Website - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment