Monday 6 June 2016

France Trip Paris - City

Cant recall which year I went to France >_< I still remember it was my birthday when I was on the plane. Due to time diff between the two countries, I enjoyed a 30 hour day of birthday~ France is a country that I still love till now~
If you had only 1 day to travel, here are some references of places you can cover! I was lucky to have the luxury of more than a week <3 So I'm gonna slowly explore this beautiful city.
Here I am looking all excited upon arrival~
Yes, the sun is so sunny but its really cold! With all my luggage, cannot resist to quickly take a snap of the street :P
After dropping the luggage at the hotel, feel so much 'lighter' LOL~ I love their perfume bottles, they are really pretty!
Pretty eggs!
Riding the metro~ 
Their metropolitan map!
Cute dog that keep smiling to me ~
Photobombed? lol~
See that cute tiny car behind me?!
I love the buildings where they are so detailed and many gold paint around, making them look so grand. Endless sights of streets of super straight rows and rows of pretty houses. Its a city where the rich stay~ But also some pickpocket people if you are not careful. I heard that the beautiful parks have so much fat pigeons that are not afraid of humans. Thanks for reading the arrival day of my Paris trip, stay tuned for more~

No comments:

Post a Comment