Saturday 18 June 2016

Karmart Cathy Doll Review

When I received another round of 10 make up products from Karmart, I was half delight and half stressed @_@ Vlog again?! Nuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Its really stressful cos I'm such a noob at video editing T.T Cries...
So I've tested and checked them out, the main colors are light red, orange, brown hues, hmmm~ I didnt want to go for the typical daily look make up~ Thus I gave it a bit of a thought and decided to 1) Challenge the products
2) Play with high fashion style make up
3) Do a shoot
4) Just have fun while reviewing products

I made my wings too~ and burnt my fingers while at it @_@ It sucks when inspirations comes like 2am in the morning :/ From choosing the feathers to layout to final accessory~
So here are some of the shoots I happily took~ AGAIN I shoot this series at 3am! Blame the inspiration and mood!
So if you like what you see, check out my vlog on it!
Website - Click here
Instagram - Click here
Facebook - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment