Monday 11 July 2016

éPure Amino Hydro Intense Cleanser

A high performance soap-free cleanser formulated with amino acids - a mild irritant free cleansing agent that efficiently removes facial impurities and make up, whilst perfectly balances the skin tissues' moisture level retaining its natural protective film. The skin refreshingly clean and tenderly soft without a sense of tightness, enabling proper absorption of skincare nutrients. 


Review: 
I always think cleanser need to find one that cleanse well without stripping off too much of my natural oil and leaving my skin dry or tight after is good enough. 
As I was trying this one from épure, I just wash as per usual and knock out on bed without putting any skincare after, as I had a really long day. The next day, I used back my usual cleanser forgetting about this new one and WOAH?!! I literately frozed and continue to lather, my skin felt so different! Even when rinsing, I can feel baby skin! It is so moist and leaves my skin bright too!


My mum was like “真的有这么夸张吗?来我试一试最准,上了年纪,皮肤比较干” The next morning, she just tell me she is taking my bottle, lol!
It amazes me a lot cos the hydrating effect lasted overnight! How cool is that?! Now I can not just cleanse my skin well but also hydrate and brighten it as well~ So much love 💖 Shall blog for more info about it tonight! Once again, thanks to @epuresg for sending such an awesome cleanser to me 😘Btw great news! GSS sale till 18th Jul, check them out, yea ;)




Website - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment