Monday 18 July 2016

[Jingcheng] Platinum Bright Essence Repairing Complex

Been seeing the rave about this product, it looks so awesome, I've just got to try it, see if its really good and shall with you all! It was actually out of stock for a while! I was really excited when I received it!
A lady really need to take care of herself, well being and overall~ Every lady loves to be pampered, may it be a lovely teatime, skincare, clothes or much everything else! I believe if I can stay indoor after 14 days of straight application daily, I'll definitely get even fairer! But I need to do lots of photshoots under harsh lights and outdoor etc, thus this product is so important and maintains my fair skin~
I love how this product is not oily or sticky after application cos I dont like sticky or oily skincare >_< It absorbs really fast without any residue left behind~ I can feel my skin is back to the younger stage (ok I need to stop touching my cheeks lol)~
Lots of kisses to Naruko team for sending me a box <3
A unique 2-layered essence that can be blended into a powerful intensive-repair whitening complex, makes the skin look radiant and clear.

Benefits: Repairs damaged skin, reduces age spots, evens out skin tone and delivers a move vibrant complexion.
Directions: After cleansing, shake well until evenly mixed. Apply half bottle amount all over the face. use twice daily. Skin types: For all skin types.

More detailed info:


Cautions:
1) Best used within 1 months after open to ensure the best product quality.
2) This product contains 60 plants extracts. It is normal if color and smell differ a little.
3) Since the product contains essential oils, unless it is indicated for eye use, we advise to avoid applying it on the eye areas. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse well with water.
4) The range of products has been tested and approved. If allergic reaction occurs due to the environment or individual reasons, cease using the products immediately and consult a dermatologist. 5) After applying the products and under the sun exposure, if redness, swelling and irritation occur, stop using the products and consult a dermatologist.
6) Avoid applying over open wounds, allergies, eczema, swelling, or other abnormal areas.
7) For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
8) Sensitive skin please seek professional medical advise before using any kind of whitening product.
Instagram - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment