Friday 2 September 2016

d'Good Cafe

Into their 4th year since their Holland Village outlet opened, d'Good Cafe opened another outlet at Ngee Ann City just yesterday on 1st Sept 2016. Grats to local actor, Chew Chor Meng, who is the owner of this cafe!
They were giving out free coffee on their day of opening!
I like how neat the products are displayed
 Feels like inside a train or something

 Love the view of this

 My seat!
Menus, just had a heavy brunch earlier, but there is always room for teatime!~ I ordered a lava cake to go with my latte~ I really love chocolate so am looking forward to how good it can be~
Just relaxing and blending into the environment lol
 The cake arrived first and I waited for a further 10-15mins for my latte >_< Not sure why~It actually arrived in a takeaway paper cup(perhaps the free coffee is only for takeaway?), I was still pondering how to take picture of it and they suddenly offer to change for me. I love the art they did for me <3 Thank you so much!
A friendly waiter helped me to take this picture~
After the group beside me left, staring at the display~
The staffs are really friendly and helpful. Had a good chat with them too~ Overall I love the ambiance for the outer area of the cafe (which is why i picked that seat). The lava cake taste SO GOOD thou it looks a little plain on a white dish. I will definitely be back with friends for more of it <3

d'Good Cafe
Website - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment