Tuesday 13 September 2016

[Jingcheng] Gold OPTimum Brightening Complex

So much love to Naruko for sending me their latest gold series item! I have been using it for a week without other products for honest review! Visited my friend, Tomoko san recently and she was amazed my skin got much radiant than before! Serious?! I've been getting such compliments recently even thou I am actually tired from many things on hand @_@ So I'm very sure the credits goes to this! I like that is lightweight yet effective. Try it for yourself and let me know if it works for you too!
More info on the product~
Provides top results, pure ingredients and luxurious formula. Helps to brighten, smooth, firm, revitalize and improves uneven skin tone. Repairs signs of aging and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Reveals a more radiant, flawless skin.

 
Benefits: Prevents aging, diminishes wrinkles, hydrates and repairs the skin. Brightens and balances the skin while fortifying skin's defense absorption.
Directions: Apply generously all over face and massage for better absorption.
Skin types: For all skin types.
Volume: 30ml

Buy Here : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment