Saturday 15 October 2016

[am+pm Skincare] Mandelic Acid Renewal Brightening Mask





Evens out skin tone, smooths away fine lines, effectively moisturizers skin and maintains refined skin texture.
Direction: After cleansing, apply the mask evenly onto face for 15-20 minutes. Remove mask and continue with usual skincare routine.Do not in conjunction with other products which contains high levels of Mandelic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Salicylic Acid and Aplha Hydroxy Acid. 

Volume: 25ml x 5 pcs
Review -
I like that Naruko's mask are always well soaked whenever I takes out a piece to use, even thou my box of it were left standing! After waiting more than 15 mins of removing it, there is still some sticky residue left. Some people may like it, some may not. I happen to be the one who didnt really like stickyness thus I went to rinse my face. This series is not as amazing as the previous one Click Here while rinsing, but after drying my face, I can immediately feel smoother and baby liked skin, on my cheeks especially <3

Buy Here : Click Here
Instagram : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment