Sunday 9 October 2016

[am+pm Skincare] RX 10 Peptide Firming & Repairing Mask


Prevents aging, hydrates skin, locks in moisture and restores elasticity. After cleansing, apply the mask evenly onto face for 15-20 minutes. Remove mask and continue with usual skincare routine.

Volume: 25ml x 5 pcs

Review - 
I like how easy it spreads and holds on my face, I can still use my computer to work as I uses the mask. The cloth material is not too thick nor thin, there are excess serum from the mask and it is soaked thoroughly. I like that it makes my skin really bouncy, firmed with radiance. But it took a slightly longer time to get used to it cos I can still feel some of the left over serum stickyness. Thus i went to wash my face, and OH BOY! My skin felt so new like baby as I was rinsing off!!! I'm in love with it <3

Buy Here : Click Here
Instagram : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment