Monday 31 October 2016

France Trip Paris - Eiffel Tower

Another day in Paris~ Waiting for the train to come to selfie with the Eiffel Tower today! Felling so excited! Its pretty dim at night, and my camera back then aint that good... So wearing white, can see myself in the dark for pictures, right? Hopefully...LOL
 Riding the subway~
Must selfie with the Arc~
Getting some salmon sashimi cravings settled, been having french food and I need some rice!
Last but not the, the Eiffel tower!!! IT IS GOREGOUS and spell bounding! Picture can never do its justice to such a pretty sight! One can just stare and bewitched by its beauty~
Just look at itThe Eiffel Tower is a wrought iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower. 
Given the chance again, I will still love to visit Paris again, I love their architectures, where the details are so crazy and dedicated. I've came across 0% wine too! Something for those who doesnt want any alcohol. Talk about wine, they are SO affordable compared to Singapore. Cheers to more wine in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment