Saturday 19 November 2016

Artica Hair Studio

Finally, something that is a savior to all colored hair woes! Introducing Olaplex, the must have to protect our hair from breakage etc while having colors, its like insurance for our hair!
See the difference!
No.1 Bond Multiplier® BEGINNING THE REBUILDING This concentrated first salon step rebuilds broken disulfide bonds and begins the process of preventing damage and repairing hair.
No.2 Bond Perfector® PURSUING HAIR PERFECTION Our second salon step continues to rebuild and restore any remaining broken bonds ensuring the strongest, shiniest, and healthiest hair possible.
The salon that I went, Artica Hair Salon
At Artica, they provide Olaplex bond multiplying service add on. Before any color correcting or bond correcting service, always ask your stylist for a pre treatment to balance and protect your hair's PH level. This will encourage evenness in your color, and also help strengthen chemically treated hair.
Here is what I did~ 
One week later~ I love how the green faded to this lime tone one cos I really dont like green hair :P
My hair also look glossier because I did not wash it the day before taking this picture :P Reason cos every time i wash my hair, i see galaxy colors being washed away lol! I'm starting to alternate days wash my hair to 'keep' the color longer.

P.S - Do check out the $20/$40/60 free vouchers available for Nov special with Artica Hair Studio for any chemical hair services~

Facebook - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment