Friday 30 December 2016

Viskon Quartz Icy Gray Lens

I'm happy to be collaborating with Honey Color for 1 year, where I will be reviewing their products and introducing different types of lens they carry <3 So here is my very first one with them, hope you will enjoy them!

DETAILS −
Inspired by light-colored eyes, Viskon's Quartz collection not only blend well naturally but also makes your eyes look seductive. Viskon Quartz gives your eyes just the right amount of effortless color and make it radiate with a beautiful sheen. Available in 8 fantasy colors.
Brand VISKON
Frequency Monthly Wear
Material PolyHema
Base Curve 8.6mm
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 42%
Lens Type Plano and Myopia only

Among all the colored lens, my favorite color is grey, reason is there is always this hint of mystery in it <3
Like there is some smokey feel to one's eyes~
A very close up zoom on the lens~
A romantic, mystical shade, best suitable for a night's out~
Review - I love how comfortable this pair of lens is! It is not drying either, and I did not need to put any eye drop to add moisture to it. I love the shade too, something more natural without harsh colours :)
Website - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment