Monday 30 January 2017

France Trip Paris - Tuileries Garden

Another reason I love Europe is that their weather and soil must be definitely better, cos every plants and trees are so beautifully grown! Really love how much flowers are grown everywhere in Paris~ There were huge patches of these that makes me wanna lie and roll on them but that will only hurt them, so no way! I can sit at the side, reading a book or have some picnic <3
 Little birdie here is SO fat! Must had a good life~ There was a saying that homeless people can survive hiding in parks and hunt the birds for meals! I hope they dont really do that @_@
 A gorgeous rose in full bloom~
  Tulips are so fragile and yet they can be grown anywhere along the road!
 Cute duck spotted!  It specially stick out its duck for me too! Haha it knows!
So today I was at a park, and it was really gorgeous~ Italian people can been seen sun tanning too! They really love the sun, dont they? I love how much nature they have it there, with so much flowers too <3

I'm here at my favorite garden, Tuileries Garden~
Expansive, 17th-century formal garden dotted with statues, including 18 bronzes by Maillol.
Address: 113 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Even their ponds are huge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment