Friday 10 February 2017

Red Screen Round Mesh Halloween Lens

Items well received~
Revo Colour Costume lenses are made by FDA approved manufacturer. It's available in a variety of fancy designs for Halloween parties and special occasions.
Please note that this contact lens has mesh holes design covers both your iris and pupil, for Halloween and special effects makeover only. 


 Zoom in with lighting

Full red eyes~

Review -  This is the first time I'm wearing such lens and it is really intimidating when I was about to wear it! It felt comfortable like any lens I've gotten from Honey Color, moist and not dry. My vision was somehow meshed? LOL I can still see across the tiny openings inbetween, but I wont suggest wearing for too long. It really gives that full red eye effect that I wanted thou! I'm loving it~!

Website - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment