Thursday 9 March 2017

WeCoMed Clinic

Wecomed Clinic is a comprehensive skin, laser and aesthetic clinic which focuses on evidence-based, state of the art lasers and aesthetic innovations to restore and enhance your skin, face and body.




Services (Skin):







Services (Face):











Services (Body):





What is Fotona 4D that was done for me?
  • Natural
  • Rejuvenating Facelift
  • No Surgery
  • No Downtime
  • Immediate Results
Its a series of synergistic, non-invasive laser treatment on both the exterior part of your face and interior area of your oval cavity. This comprehensive treatment enables the full contraction of collagen for increase efficacy in skin tightening without any injections. It targets anti-aging at 4 different levels, working on the superficial and deep tissue layers of the skin.
After treatment care~
Review - I met up with Dr Lam for my appointment and she was the one who consulted me and did my treatment. I had Revlite, which helps to remove pigmentation under my eye areas, and Fotona 4D, which boosts collagen deep within my skin. The staffs are really friendly and caring, I was having flu and they keep giving me warm water :3 I like that they cater to individual needs and concerns. Also, it is painless and there is no downtime for brighter and firmer skin <3

SPECIAL FOR MY READERS:
Simply show them my Blog/Instagram/FB post for the promo!
1st trial laser at $39 + free bottle of magic water <3

Their top seller, magic water <3 Usual price $56
Benefits~
 Uses~
WeCoMed Clinic
Bukit Timah Plaza
1 Jalan Anak Bukit
#B1-29/30
Singapore 81261466
Mon-Sat: 10am-7pm
Sun: 10am-6pm

Website - Click Here
Facebook-  Click Here

2 comments: