Wednesday 15 March 2017

Filming for MOE Social Studies

I was really excited when I woke up that day, its like my dream coming true. I have always wanted to film, just like my Mummy. I was so nervous but happy when I am getting my hair and make up done.
Its time to smile for the camera! I try to be careful with things that I answer. 
It was sort of nice to be filming, especially in a school. It was really fun afterall~ I feel so proud to see my Mummy there, rooting for me. I also feel like a star! The make up lady was really nice, she always check if my hair is in place.
The team or crew, was really nice too! They gave us drinks and snacks, and I love the gummy bears! 
Another check for my hair inbetween takes
Total silence when the tape is rolling, even the fan is off!
Overall, I am really thankful for the chance to experience all these. I am so happy. They told me that I was really fast and I am happy that I did not take up too much time and let them wait. I am looking forward to see the result of this filming. I also really like the garden of that school, it is really pretty. Thank you for reading and BYE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment