Sunday 16 April 2017

Tsururi Skincare Series

Feeling so happy to receive these lovely skincare, especially those 1,000,000 sales items from Mandom <3 Thank you super much! I'm really excited to try them right away~ Before I did, I did an unboxing video~
A close up on whats in the bag! 

So let's check out whats so awesome about them that makes them so in demand~


At a glance~
Review -
Brush - I LOVE the brush!!! No matter how hard or fast I press on it, it stays soft and gentle on my face! MUST BUY!!!
Cleanser - I Love the baby skin feel after the facial cleanser, I like the really that they are 100% botanical! Thumbs up! 
Pore Pack - I don't really have much black heads to begin with so perhaps its not so effective to see how awesome this works~, but I do notice pores are cleaner!
Mask - I love the gentleness and yet effective of this item! Skin feels smoother too! I can see why so many people buys it!

Tsururi Instagram - Click Here
Tsururi Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment