Monday 8 May 2017

I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts

A really gorgeous heart shaped blusher! How can one resist!? The I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher Iced Hearts, this beautiful Blushing Hearts range is extended with 6 NEW additions. 3 NEW Blusher Trio’s, 2 NEW Highlighters and a stunning Bronzer. Encased in beautiful packaging. Designed and developed in London, UK.
Price: $19.90
Weight: 10g
Where to buy: Watsons, Fairprice Finest, BHG, Metro
Such a happy packaging, puts me in a happy mood~
Review - I really love the packaging, sheer colors that is build-able. It is also very sturdy! I dropped it twice (OMG) but its still safe and did not crack (PHEW). I love the subtle glow it gives.

Website - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here
Twitter - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment