Friday 5 May 2017

Tony Robbins in Singapore 2018

Anthony Jay Robbins is an American MLM advocate, businessman, and author. He became well-known for his infomercials and self-help books: Unlimited Power, Unleash the Power Within and Awaken the Giant Within.
American life coach and self-help author Anthony Robbins will be in Singapore to give a motivational talk on how to transform your business and life. He has helped hugely accomplished people like Oprah Winfrey, Hugh Jackman, Serena Williams and Bill Clinton.

On a personal note, I've always been wanting to reopen Haru, however given the bad economy and retail malls looking empty, everyone changing to e-commerce nowadays etc, it keeps me from doing it. 
After having some inconvenience to my customers who still order their stuffs from me, part of me still feels the need to have a proper space for them, least for taking their measurements.

 I also miss another project of mine, that is not just another retail space, but a form of art display~ 



I've gotten so used to my freedom since I have closed the flag store. The freedom to hang out with my friends, the freedom to control more of my own time, the freedom to even start blogging! I'm amazed myself how much I have done over the past few years and end up building up social platforms for myself. 

Prior to know about this event, I was introduced by a friend of mine, Hendrik, about Tony Robbins. I've been listening to his program disks and it has indeed, pushed me to completing more goals of mine. 
Having seen results myself, I'm really looking forward for the chance to see the man myself! Do check out http://tonyrobbinssg.com/ on ticketing details! Ticket sales launch for the talk is 5th May 2017! 

No comments:

Post a Comment