Wednesday 24 May 2017

Userism Series

Brightening Kin Vitality and moisturizing magnets lock water for a long time and all-around repair the skin damage.
Price: $115
Size: 1 SET
Directions: 
  1. Take a tube of the mask and add 5ml efficiency essence on it.
  2. Each time of having the facial mask takes 25-30 mins.
  3. The remaining essence can be continuously used for 7-10 days.
Skin Type: General/Oil Acne/Dry/Combination
Demo using the trial set~
I like that its sealed~
Conveniently pouring the essence in~
Shake gently~
Using the tweezers, remove the mask from the tube~ Only apply the middle layer!


Review - I really love the texture of the mask sheet, its really fits well, holds on well, silky and soft like chiffon~ Upon removal, almost instant brightening is seen and softness effect lasted till next day too~ There is a good amount of essence left over in the tub, which can last me a week or more!


Physical Sunscreen, Oil control, Moisturizing and ultra-long-lasting holding makeup.
Price: $81
Size: 40ml
Texture isnt too watery~
Here I'm wearing the DD cream without any other foundation or powder~


Review - I like that I only used the amount I pressed in the pic, its lightweight and spreads smoothly~ Visible to the human eye, it makes my skin glow with transparency~

Website - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment