Wednesday 26 July 2017

Leggy's Craz - XHARUKI's No Game No Life

Leggy's CRAZ is a Singapore-based homegrown startup that works with local and international doujin creators to promote their work through wearable art.

Inhouse artists:
Astrea Lin - FB
Kurayamih - FB
Lupinalia - Deviantart
Valerie Teo - FB
Xharuki - FB
Yukiyu - FB

Wearing XHARUKI's No Game No Life, retailing at $30.
Back to my game lol~ Guess what I play?
A quick Q&A with the artist -
1) What makes your first selling art for tee to be No Game No Life?
Ans: I chose no game no life as it is a series that most fans know of. Another reason is that the series has a very colourful and vivid colour palette and I think it will look wonderful on a black shirt 😂
2) What are your usual inspirations/mood when you draw?
Ans: My usual inspirations come from the music I listen to. I will match what I listen to with the theme of what I'm drawing. I also have a collection of artist references which I look up to when I get stuck or when I need motivation to draw.
3) What are your short term upcoming plans?
Ans: My short term plans are to continue taking up project based work and to improve more on my art and hobbies!


Review - I like that the collar for the tee isnt tight nor suffocating, some tees are such a killer. Material is comfy, and its not too thick nor thin. Print is still intact, good as new after tossing and turning in the washing machine! Yay~ Passed the abuse stage, lol XD

Website - Click Here
FB - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment