Friday 26 February 2021

Ubud

 Previously:

Tembeling Beach and Forest + Kelingking Beach (Nusa Penida)

Broken Beach + Billabong + Crystal Bay (Nusa Penida)


Ok, so where was I? Oh dear.... yes I KNOW! I've been so busy that I skipped my Indonesia trip, went for collaboration trip in Japan, then the whole Covid-19 etc. I've almost lost touch with this long OVERDUE post until FB recently reminded me what I shared. So I've went thru the last entry again and memories came back, mainly thanks to the photos that I have spammed during the trip.

RISE & SHINE, I'm up early for a vacation JUST for a poolside mini shoot and my floating breakfast, can anyone believe it?! Mainly cos I prefer some privacy, plus I didnt want the sun to be too sunny either. 

I specially got some fashion pieces online for this trip, so here are some of the poolside look that I went for. The poolside area is so beautiful, even the trees beside me!
A very happy Ayumi!
Chilling while waiting for the breakfast to be served!
Guess who is wearing a HUGE hat?
The floating breakfast, well basically it floats, and you get to eat while in the pool! There are a few variety to choose from, and can you spot the 2 hidden glasses of watermelon juices? 
A unique experience I will say~
Ayumi is so amazed by the floating tray!
I just want to show off my sunglasses!
After my little poolside shoot, went to change and prepare to head to the Ubud Market to join other tourists and have a look around. Basically shouldnt be doing any shopping, but who knows, we'll just have a look to see local handmade stuffs and such. Why did I go for this look? Because we will be heading to the famous Rice Field later and I want to blend in LOL! First stop we see a very pretty shop that serve smoothies! Yes the weather is pretty hot, we need to stay hydrated!
Here is Ayumi's look of the day!
I really adore these!
These look so cool too!
ALAS HARUM AGRO TOURISM
Alas Harum is one of popular agrotourism object which is located in Jl. Lunga Tegallalang, around 20 minutes from Central Ubud. This place will be offering you many activities like the steps of making the luwak coffee, swing, zip line and a lot of spots for taking picture with perfect beautiful view like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut. Moreover, Alas Harum also has the biggest luwak statue in Indonesia.

Right in near the entrance, we saw the star of the coffee realm, the Asian Palm Civet! The famous world's rarest and most expensive coffee! Cat Poop Coffee aka Kopi Luwak, (mainly produced in Indonesia) comes from this little fluffy cat which only eats the best coffee berries which apparently after its digestive system, reduces the caffine + bitterness of coffee and gives the coffee its unique flavor + aroma. 
Some of the spices for coffee/tea brewing?
The process of roasting the coffee beans~
Stages of the Kopi Luwak
So many flavours!
It does smell so good!
We bought the set to share! Its a great value! Any cup of Kopi Luwak, we get to try 14 cups of flavored tea! They also sell some snacks if you are up for some bites to go along~
Taking my sip of the Kopi Luwak~ A must try if you come to Indonesia, especially those with the cats!
Yes, the sun is so sunny there and look at those rice terraces!
A cute nest spot for photo taking, yes everyone line up politely, and its free!
First model, we have Ryan!
Yes! Jiawei is there to catch Pokemon lol! We all have our yellow anti mozzie patches all over lol!
Ayumi!
ME! Did you spot the 2 huge jackfruit in this pic?
The stairs here are pretty steep and without any barriers, so please be careful! But yea, the view is beautiful! I bet its perfect during sunrise!
Its actually quite scary, so I dare not stand too near the edge of it @__@
I cant stop laughing when taking this! Forcing two guys to take pic inside ROFL!!! 
Ok, so I climbed into this nest but its so high up there and the wind was pretty strong!
Will I be blown away?! Or caught by some giant flying unknown bird?! 
A very happy Jiawei
A very chilled Ayumi!
A very happy Ayumi, the 3 of them were jumping on the bridge so hard that I couldnt stand properly after this!
Ayumi look so small here!
Shortly after this, it suddenly rained very heavily! No wonder the pictures some are so sunny, some so cloudy~ Thus we left and took some rest back at the hotel. Poor Ryan had a fall, and we were all SUPER worried for him. Luckily it wasn't anything serious, but he had some bruises and scratches.

Next we got hungry and went out to search for FOOD! We head out to Sun Sun Warung, a beautiful Balinese family courtyard with absolutely beautiful buildings! A little hard to find but its definitely worth it!



I strongly recommend this place, place is beautiful, food is authentic, delicious and affordable!
Their set consist of a drink, satay sticks, a main and dessert!
Dessert is so good too~
Next we went strolling around nearby, and decided to head to another beautiful place, Clear Cafe! You will be able to identify it with their unique door~
Right inside is a spacious space! They have a back area that leds to a stairway upstairs too!

The flowers are pretty lined along the stairs!

That is so true!
We got a cozy spot!
Some light bites for tea time, Ayumi claims that their strawberry milkshake is the best ever!

The water sound is so mesmerizing for me~
How i wish we have something like this back in Singapore!
Breadcrumbs lol
Ayumi simply love this pic, she say the fish look super dumb and adorable lol~
One can sit here for ages~
Had a good tea break, thus we left and continue strolling around and check out nice places along the path~
Hello fluffy ones~


Enjoyed a delicious bowl of Acai cos my legs are tired from walking~



It was a full day for Ayumi and I, felt so tired when we finally head back to the resort to rest. The 3 of them had a swim at the resort pool while I rest and check my emails cos I had enough pool time this morning for the mini shoot lol! 

A big thank you to my travel companions too, this trip was all safe and adventurous + fun. We all ate so much good food here! I took 1398 pics in total, not counting Jiawei and Ryan's! Perhaps I'll upload more in my other social media platforms when it deems fit~ Thank you for reading my journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment