Monday 8 November 2021

COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream

Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ is a sunscreen that works like a moisturizer! I'm someone who is VERY particular about sticky/oily residue feeling after applying anything and this really wow me! I have dry skin, so I really love the Aloe benefit! It is light and handy, something I'll leave in my bag~

Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract(55,000ppm) is the key ingredient of COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream that soothes and moisturizes skin at the same time, so I'm like moisturizing my skin while protecting it!

The texture of COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream is similar to a light moisturizer, unlike other sunblocks that leaves the skin dry and stripped. The hydrating sunscreen is absorbed into the skin fast without feeling greasy or leaving white cast. This sunblock can be worn daily, all year long as it feels light during hot/humid summer and moisturizing in the dry season, perfect for SG!
Promo - https://bit.ly/3Az5QO3
1) Aloe Soothing Sun Cream discount at COSRX Shopee flagstore 8-13 Nov, up to 10% off.
2) Free 50ml low PH Good Morning Gel cleanser.


No comments:

Post a Comment