Monday 2 October 2017

Lion City Rentals

Image result for lion city rental
Zero Commitment
Flexible 4-week contract, and a small refundable deposit

All-In Prices
Rates include car servicing, maintenance, and insurance

Huge Savings
Enjoy 30% off fuel prices & Uber lifestyle discounts

How it works
1)Select your car Make a $500 refundable deposit
2) Car confirmation Someone from our team will call you
3) Pick up car Start driving in less than 1 week
Weekends means a lot of activities for me. Usually it involves attending events, photo shoots, meet ups or holding workshops etc. Being a single mummy isnt easy feat especially when you have to bring your kid around, running around. Weekends, getting a taxi is also headache, all the peak rates. Not forgetting public transport, all the crowd etc. I have a driving license, but my needs isnt valid enough for me to buy a car as I only need on weekends. Neither do I want to have a liability of owning a weekend car, thus renting one is the best solution for me! Thanks to @LionCityRentals (LCR), with a big fleet of easy-to-drive cars, starting at only $45-$58 a day rental! Check out LCR's IG/FB for contests/giveaways too!

Website - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here
Instagram - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment