Wednesday 11 October 2017

Look Good Feel Great Always

About
"Managing your weight need not be a lonely process. If you are looking to achieve your ideal weight and have someone to guide and journey with you such that you not only achieve your ideal weight, but also choose to live a healthier lifestyle and maintain your ideal weight for life. I can help."

Personal Wellness
Consultation services to individuals concerned with their personal health. From weekly meal plans to daily exercise regimes, customize these according to one's targeted goals.

For greater clarity, a typical program will comprise of the following steps:
1) Evaluation of current situation: Diagnosis of current health condition and nutrition intake
2) Discussion and agreement of goals and milestones: Setting of realistic and achievable goals and milestones
3) Development of customized nutrition and exercise regime
4) Periodic monitoring and adjustment

Corperate Wellness
Healthy individuals make up a healthy organization. Many case studies have shown that a comprehensive, strategically designed wellness program that invests in employees’ social, mental and physical health pays off with return on investment.

What your organization can expect:
1) Preliminary assessments are made and discussed to determine appropriate and achievable wellness goals
2) A wellness program is customized according to the office environment, culture and to meet the goals
3) Work with multi-level leadership to implement the wellness program
4) Track and report the progress

So HERE I am, always feel tired and lack of sleep forever >__< I'm on a health metabolism program for 5 days! Look at them, all labeled, how thoughtful~
Every morning, after I have washed my face etc, I'll be taking these for detox.
Here is my breakfast, good thing I have a tumbler at home! Everything here goes in except the Omega. I actually used 200ml hot water, 100ml plain water. BOY! A warm googy shake texture but taste nice, like banana smoothie! 
(Later on I realize it should be plain water 300ml lol! No more thick smoothie XD)
And for 4 hours I did not eat...I was STARVING! LOL I didnt eat enough I guess~ I think it was because my metabolism rate was already high~ I feel like a hungry ghost for Day 1! So much so even my friends laughed so hard at me when they even heard my stomach GROWLING!
Here is what I'll have 10 mins before lunch/dinner for 5 days, using plain water lol~ Its easier to mix with a shaker!
Day 1 for Lunch:

I was too hungry to wait for 4 hrs before my dinner, I HAD to eat/drink something so badly @_@ after 3hrs: (Turns out I didnt eat enough protein, and needs more water)
Dinner: All the restaurants were closed, I wanted to eat sushi. Then I saw something yummy :P (Later I realized this is a reset meal T.T so I stopped eating halfway)
Day 2 breakfast: 
I've added extra food during breakfast, so I wont get hungry so fast >__<

Day 2 Lunch: 
Wasn't that hungry and shared this with my friend, inside the bucket was 7 mid joint salted egg.
Day 3 Dinner:
Slight motion sickness, thus only ate a little
Day 3 Lunch:
Day 3 Dinner:
Day 4 Lunch:
Day 4 Dinner:
Day 5 Lunch:
Day 5 Dinner:
By the end of 5 days...

Review - I actually lost 1kg plus for this 5 sample days program of the 60 days Metabolic Health program (LINK IN BIO) >_< I was quite worried cos I think I'm already underweight. Maybe because my metabolism is pretty high, so I felt super hungry most of the time. I believe the BiosLife Slim drink 10minutes before meals make me eat more than my usual amount. It was really hard for me not to eat inbetween 4hrs between lunch & dinner >_< Reason, I eat a lot of small meals throughout the day, like a hamster~ 

Thou it is just 5 days, the wellness coach Su Lee, founder of Look Good Feel Great Always have been checking on my progress and sharing her thoughts about my choices of meals. I've noticed that the detoxing tea/pills made my skin even clearer by the end of 5 days! I have also learnt that my choice of protein during meals is not enough, so I'll be taking more soy bean drink less/no sugar to make it up~ I'm glad to be part of this program to learn how to be healthier, and shall try harder to improve my eating patterns!

Website - Click Here
IG - Click Here
FB - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment