Saturday 7 October 2017

Lynn Aesthetic Facial Treatment

Situated at a neighborhood, I'm impressed with how they make an effort to surround themselves.
Here they welcome you to try their products.
 A touch of soothing therapy with the water fall sounds~
 Its unlike typical beauty salon, I can see a lot of effort goes in to decorating the whole place~

 Under the twirl staircase, lots of hanging birds and ornaments~
 Resting area at Level 2
 A vanity mirror corner
Here is a pic of me before going into my room for my facial~
 LOOK AT MY ROOM! ROSES theme!
What I see when I'm lying down~
Here is my beautician, Kerine, she is such a darling! She shared a lot with me, one example is there are a total of 10 rooms, all with different themes, according to the beautician's favorite! There's galaxy, butterfly, marine, etc! Its also the first time I did NOT doze off from facial! I was REALLY tired but I enjoyed chatting with her!
Pardon me while I'm relaxing~ 
I was given a tailored collagen boost facial for my face and neck! 
After the facial, I feel so relaxed~ 
Pardon my no-make up face but I think I'm glowing!
Review - I can really feel my skin being more supple and soft even a few days after the facial treatment. The overall ambiance is really nice, place is cozy and unique. Will love to go back again when I'm nearby again~

Blk 211, Hougang St 21
#01- 317, S530211
(Nearest MRT: Kovan)
Tel: 6289 8901
Mon-Fri : 10am - 9pm
Sat,Sun,PH : 10am - 6pm

Website - Click Here
FB - Click Here
IG - Click Here
More reviews - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment