Saturday 23 December 2017

Hagu Cafe

Hedgehog love~ All thanks to the Asa for influencing! Its super cute but sadly its banned in Singapore even as a pet, cos our weather is too hot for it. I seriously dont mind putting one in an air conditioned room at all times IF i do have it but since its banned, I shall seek little spiky elsewhere~
Since I'm in Shinjuku nearby, I found one Hedgehog cafe there! There is another at Harajuku named Harry. This one is slightly cheaper and I believe not so crowded as Harry. So if you are nearby and wants some private time with hedgehogs, Hagu's the place! They provide a little drink packet, as well as gloves if it scares you~

Climbing up to level 2 can spot this cute display~
Love the brightness of this place~





Resting station~
 Asleep~

Being a first timer, after seeing much hedgehog pics online, I chose the BIGGEST FATTEST hedgehog there!
 Look at that face!
A VERY happy Asa! Hedgehog looking at me thou lol!
After a while, I changed to a smaller hedgehog cos my hands are not big enough to hold the cute fat one~
Hello little one~
Its size is now easier for me to hold~
My heart~~~~
Shy~~~
Website - Click Here
IG - Click Here 
FB - Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment