Monday 5 February 2018

Sushi belt @ Asakusa 元祖寿司 浅草本店

Whenever I'm at Asakusa area, there are a few places that I wont miss out their food. One of them is what I'll be sharing today is this one~ Its one of my favourite among their chain stores. Reason why is its fresher and slightly bigger for their portions as compared to those I've tried in other outlets. Note that they only accept cash, so make sure you have them or you will be disappointed. However, I wont really eat till I'm full here, cos there are more things that's yummy nearby (I'll share at another post)!
Tea is free, you just take a small scoop of tea powder and add hot water from the tap~
Prices
It can get busy sometimes, look at the queue when I was there during summer~


Kani salad aka crab salad, this is a MUST order dish for me! Its really yummy despite its look!



 Kani miso soup aka crab miso soup at only 126yen!


Phone: +81 3-3843-8830
Address: 1 Chome-19-7 Asakusa, 台東区 Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
Opening hours: 11am - 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment