Friday 25 May 2018

Midtown, Roppongi

Been to Midtown like twice, reminds me of an artistic gallery mall~ Almost every store inside is beautiful in their way. There are lots of resting area as well, and its a lovely place for a lovely afternoon shopping after having some popular sweets at its premises.
Thats me, calling my family to hurry come up because I'm excited to show them this store at the level I'm at~
I really love this store. Im not a chef or knife collector, but this store really attracts me. It could be the beauty of the display, it could be the beauty of their products. But yea, they sell scissors, nail clippers, knives and some small kitchen tools.




KIYA SHOP Tokyo Midtown GALLERIA 3F
9-7-4 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
TEL 03-5414-2088 , FAX 03-5414-2089
STORE HOURS 11am - 9pm seven days a week

Check out this interesting sofa at one of the resting area~
There are also some pretty things I've seen in the other stores that I find really pretty!

 These are lovely postcards! Each piece is an art~
 Love the plate postcards!
 Icon~
 Pretty!
This window display is really pretty~!!!! I wonder how they maintain cleaning thou >__<
I love the floral arrangements at random locations~ It makes me happy!

Another pretty famous chocolate salon~


No comments:

Post a Comment