Wednesday 2 May 2018

Tsukiji - World busiest fish market

Looking back, I believe every trip to Japan, I'll go to Tsukiji to check out their fresh grills by the road sides, buying dried seafood etc home. It has became a routine for me, and I really enjoys it every time. So as the weather is obviously cold for me, I wore my coat there this time~ Here is my favorite juice, and its so affordable in Japan~






HUGE dried fishy!
This is REALLY tasty!

 I always buy so much of these home~

 Beans! Best as appetizers!
 Feeling thirsty?
 I saw a lot of these HUGE fish heads! I believe they are some new trend delicacy~ 
Fresh from the shells~
 These looks yummy~
 DROOLS

 The white ones are really soft and silky texture!
 Once again, I bought so much of these~ 

 So much uni that its oozing out~
 My meal~ 
Some may say, how could you missed the bidding in the morning?! But no, I cant wake that early to do so, mostly I'll shop till the last store closes and go for late supper/dinner. By the time I shower etc, its really late.

No comments:

Post a Comment