Friday, 7 August 2015

Getting to know Aesop better

When Aesop first opened in Singapore was about 10 years ago? It was in Ngee Ann City and I remembered the name was a lil like soap and they were launching some facial powder scrub back then.

This year March, traveled to Japan with Maro, realize Maro had this full series of Aesop products~ So many bottles of it and I am amazed he brought them all to Japan with him. Yea we shared a big traditional tatami room and can check out one another's shopping sprees and daily products~ I love the scent of it! Free scent in our room~ Like woah, very refreshing with hues of Lavender~ We also had our LUSH products there for the bathroom and visited LUSH in Tokyo! I bet the room services who cleans our room, enjoy cleaning in our awesomely scented room LOL!!! Every night without fail, this boy will dutifully apply his skincare, in particular the lip balm~ I remembered so well cos he applied over his lip line in the cold weather and look so silly LOL~ But yea, winter is cold and drying to our skin, I totally understand that.

Rosehip Seed Lip Cream
Non greasy and vitamin-rich cream to soothe and and hydrate the lips

On the way to meet Maro to Aesop to get myself a tube of the lip cream and to also check out the store~
They also gave me a skin consultant and some products for me to try~ Most of the products contain the same awesome scent that I really like! And, thou its a luxury botanical skincare brand, I am surprised and happy to know their prices are not luxury! Everything on the shelves look similar(to me) in terms of packaging lol~ Good thing to know more about their products from the well knowledge lady staff. I'm amazed they also have things like mouthwash! Cant wait to try the products that was tailored to suit my skin type! Will be trying n sharing my personal feedback on them, stay tuned~

Maro is now working at Aesop! Now I know why he bought so many of their products, not just cos he already heard of it, but also he want to understand the products even better before he official join the company! Honestly, I don't think much ppl does that before they join a company~ Usually one learns after they join a company, not self online research studies and trying products before. Really salute him for it!
Aesop at Ngee Ann City
 Aesop at Capitol Piazza
 Aesop at Millenia Walk
 Aesop at Suntec City
 Aesop at Tangs

http://www.aesop.com/sg/
https://www.facebook.com/aesopsg

No comments:

Post a Comment