Friday, 7 August 2015

Scalp Treatment

I love having colored hair, but it's always my woes to end up with dry hair or sensitive scalp @_@ However not everyone get a chance to understand their hair condition well, thus tend to use the wrong products and making hair condition worse .__." Its very important to know and understand your hair condition, before using the right products. Not just that, hair condition changes due to stress, diet etc.. so don't think that 1 time check = forever condition yea~

Thanks to Goldwell, I got the chance to understand more about my hair and scalp everytime I'm there~ They are really very well educated and generous in sharing their knowledge. Went for the scalp treatment, did some digital scanning, how cool is that?! Specially did not wash my hair the day before, so I can see how bad my scalp can get XD

After scanning, and better understanding from Beng Lee, I actually have sensitive and oily scalp! WHUA~~~ And I thought I have dry hair, keep using oil shampoo! Huh oh! I'm only making it worse..LOL~ Ok, so they taught me to use my oil shampoo lesser, and deep cleanse once a week~ Ok! I love their scalp treatment series, heard its something peeling, and I really saw the results with 1 wash, digitally with my very own eyes! Its also very cooling and relaxing, makes my hair feel so refreshed and clean! It also lathers well with its rich foam~

Super nice of Janice to offer me a quick and effective treatment at the sink so that my dry hair can be awesome when blow dried :3 How sweet and nice of her. Now I can have super smooth hair <3
https://www.facebook.com/GoldwellSG
http://www.goldwell.com/
https://instagram.com/goldwellsg/

No comments:

Post a Comment