Friday, 14 August 2015

Heroine Make

Usually, I do not like to put on mascara, cos there is a chance it will smudge and its hard to remove. I'll need to apply lots of layers before my lashes can be 'seen' too @_@ Mega thanks to Heroine Make for letting me try and review their mascara~ Sorry for the wait, but here it is, right on the last day for submission :P  I love how easy the volume build up and with a narrow wand, its easier to apply without smudging. Wearing lens with mascara, there you have it, eyes that pop!
Through out the whole day, it did not smudge at all either, stayed just how it was when I left home~ However, when I need to remove my make up, I had a really hard time removing it... I was using water based makeup remover, and it couldn't remove and I can still see the mascara still holding strong @_@ So I went to use oil based make up remover, and its slightly softer but still cant be removed T.T By now, my eyes were really blood shot red and painful, good thing I had real good eye drops with me. I had to leave the mascara as it is... Later I recalled I think the brand have mascara remover, so I went to google it~
Sobs... I dont have it now T.T ... If you want real lasting mascara, this product really stays and does not smudge at all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment