Wondering why they will call it a body serum and not a body lotion, so reading on, it claims that
- Higher concentration of active ingredients.
- Better efficacy & faster visible results.
- Smaller moecules to penetrate deeper into the skin layers for maximum absorption.
- Lightweight, non sticky finish.
Hm, sounds pretty amazing, but as I'm somebody who dislike applying anything that leave sticky feel to my skin, I wonder if its really as good as it claims. Applied over my leg and before I am done with the second leg, I'm really amazed to know the product is already absorbed and really does not leave any sticky feel behind! Is my skin that thirsty?! I did a lot of checks and the only thing that felt tiny whiny sticky were my palms! Ok, I'm really impressed~
Its definitely something I will recommend to my friends and family~ Perfect for Singapore weather and best of all, its affordable!
https://www.facebook.com/NIVEA.sg
https://www.samplestore.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment