They have so many products~
Here's the invitation card! How cute~
Finally got a cab and made my way down~
Event layout is pretty spacious~
Seeing ppl trying out diff stations that they have set for us~
Latest series~
Newest!
How cool is this! There is a machine that can tell you what Aura you gives from your skin! I'm so gonna try~
(I'm a 100% pure Mystical.unifying WOW)
Here is my reading~
It says :
Are you a warm or cold tone?
(I'm warm tone)
Here are some info for you to find out yours!
What body shape are you?
(I'm an hourglass)
Here are some info for you to find out yours!
Found some bites
And some drinks~
(Sorry, I'm the type of gal that cannot resist fruits that might be meant for decoration only)
Here we have the emcee~
Nivea spokesperson who shares with us info about the new product~
Celebrity Fashion stylist Keith Png & Makeup artist Clarence Lee~
And of cos selfies!
Love his new hair~
I didnt know QiuQiu is so tall @_@
Didnt know Peishi is so small!
Selfie booth~
Mega thanks to Nivea for having me for this event~ I have learn more about myself, tried the new products, and met so many interesting people~ Thanks for the full sized products and customized ezlink card!
No comments:
Post a Comment