Singapore,
9th September 2015 - ATTACK ON TITAN continues its stellar performance
at the local box office and is well on its way to become the top grossing Japanese
blockbuster in recent years. In four weeks, the current gross box office (as of
Tuesday, 8 September) for the film is S$818,493.94. With the fervent support of
local fans and filmgoers, ATTACK ON TITAN has proven to be a remarkable success,
considering that the film is only screened at 15 locations island-wide.
Its
dual release rating (NC16 and M18)—the first-ever film to be released locally
with two ratings simultaneously—also plays a big part in the film’s strong box
office performance. Thus, in response to popular demand, the highly-anticipated
sequel ATTACK ON TITAN 2: END OF THE WORLD will soon hit our screens on 24
September!
SYNOPSIS
The
gripping storyline picks up from the first film that ends with our heroes’
failed mission to repair the hole in the wall, which was created by a colossal
Titan, and with the revelation that lead human warrior Eren can transform into
a powerful Titan who still retains his intellect. Having transformed into a
Titan in front of everyone, Eren now faces suspicion and fear from all. He is
held captive and tortured by his own kind, who demands to know the truth behind
his ability. On the verge of receiving a bullet to his chest, Eren is saved by
yet another powerful Titan—one who also shows intellect.
Eren later reunites
with his friends, and they fight to plug the hole in the wall, but are obstructed
by an array of forces. Numerous gut-wrenching deaths and injuries follow, as
Eren and his friends fight for honour, freedom, peace, and to reclaim what is
rightfully theirs. In this sequel, the mystery surrounding mankind and the Titans
as well as Eren’s past will be unveiled. Now, the final battle begins as our
heroes give their all to restore peace to their dystopic homeland.
Japanese Title: Shingeki no Kyojin 2
Director:Shinji Higuchi Writer:Hajime Isayama (manga), Yusuke Watanabe, Tomohiro MachiyamaCasts:Haruma Miura, Hiroki Hasegawa, Kiko Mizuhara, Kanata Hongo, Takahiro Miura, Nanami Sakuraba, Satomi IshiharaGenre:Action, Sci FicQn 1. How do you feel when you were appointed the respective characters in AOT?
HARUMA: The original manga is very popular among the fans, and I was thinking if I would be the ideal person for the role of Eren. I felt pressurized about this, but nothing could change my passion for the manga, and it was most exciting to just imagine the scenes flying around with the mobile maneuvering gear. So, I thought that I must be part of the movie, and I was looking forward to the filming with the determination to make it a great movie.
KIKO: When I was reading the manga, the character that left the deepest impression was none other than Mikasa. As the heroine, I think she is pretty, strong and attractive. At that time, I thought if the manga were to be adapted into a live action movie, the role of Mikasa would be the best for me. When I was actually offered the role of Mikasa, I was extremely shocked, and happy at the same time. Since this is a well-known manga worldwide, there is no reason why I should reject the offer.
KANATA: As a fan of the original manga, I was happy to be one of the cast, and I was very surprised to be selected for the role of Armin.
KANATA: As a fan of the original manga, I was happy to be one of the cast, and I was very surprised to be selected for the role of Armin.
Qn 2. What is the most memorable scene for you all in the movie and why?
HARUMA: I think the fighting scenes using the mobile maneuvering gears were the coolest and very appealing to the audience.
KIKO: As Mikasa was playing the piano, Eren entered the room, followed by the appearance of Captain Shikishima. When Eren heard the conversation between Mikasa and Captain Shikishima, he was shocked and ran out of the room shouting. In these continuous scenes, Miura showed off his acting skills very well, and this left a deep impression for me. Although there weren’t a lot of dialogue, you could derive a lot of his expressions. I was deeply touched.
KANATA:The most memorable scene is where Armin was almost eaten by the Titan, and saved by Eren. I think it was the toughest scene out of all, and Haruma and I put together all our acting skills for this scene.
KANATA:The most memorable scene is where Armin was almost eaten by the Titan, and saved by Eren. I think it was the toughest scene out of all, and Haruma and I put together all our acting skills for this scene.
HERE'S A CHANCE TO WIN!
We have 2 Pairs of Tickets to giveaway! There will be 2 winners~
- Like Haru House Facebook Page
- Share this blog entry link from our Facebook Page on 'Haru House'
- Make sure your 'share' is set to public!
- Comment you favourite character and why?
- Closing date 27th Sep 2015 23:59pm. Good Luck~~


No comments:
Post a Comment