Friday, 25 September 2015

美麗華百樂園

Its been 2 years since I went back to Taiwan, finally decided to give Japan trip a miss and head to Taiwan for a month instead. My friends were chatting about cosplay and asked me why didn't I ever cosplay in Taiwan before. Thus this trip, I've decided to attend about 3 events in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung! Made quite a lot of Taiwan friends prior arriving and looking forward to meet as many as I can~ However, while I was packing my luggage, I realized not having much space left for costumes etc T.T Since one of the event I'll be attending is Vocaloid related, decided to bring my Miku costume.

Immediately got my favourite drink from the nearest vending machine upon arrival :3
Hello from Taipei~
Went for our lunch with local delicacies~
Went to Miramar Shopping Mall~
A very beautiful cafe for tea~
They also sell some tableware and tea~
Love this piece~
Saw a very yummy looking bread store~
Bought lot of snacks!
Happy buying snacks~
Really enjoyed my Day 1 in Taipei, eating and shopping :P A picture to conclude my Day 1 <3
Thanks for reading~ Stay tuned for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment