Friday 13 May 2016

Naruko - Q10 Age Defying Brightening Mask

By now, most of us heard of Q10 and the amount of awesome stuffs they do for our skin. Its never too early to take care of our skin, especially having stressful lives in Singapore, and not to forget the super humid weather we have also does havoc to our skin. We are also very fortunate that there are so many masks we can choose from and just having them on our skin, we can continue to do our stuffs at home or even while resting e.g on flights and letting it works its magic on us~
More info
In depth 
Details
My review
One thing I like about Naruko Sheet masks, besides them well soaked, is that I can tear the masks at places that I like. One place I always tear/cut off is the mustache area cos it will allow me to move/talk/eat easily. I also like to tear the area between my brows, allowing me to lift the mask higher up my forehead cos my forehead is quite high. Other masks I usually must use scissors, and need to clean the scissors after using. Always love that my skin feels super bouncy, soft and no need to wash my face after removing the mask. My complexion also looking brighter than usual <3


Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/narukosg/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/narukosg

No comments:

Post a Comment