Wednesday 11 May 2016

The Gentleman 来自水星的男人

21st Apr, we will be filming at a different location, at Changi Business Centre. Today I did not get my hair done by my fav hairstylist cos he was too busy with so many waiting and rushing >_< So another guy did my hair. I didn't really like him cos he dunno accidentally pulled my hair like more than 5 times?! All my time at the make up unit over the projects I have filmed, I never had my hair ever pulled accidentally before. Maybe the most once? Just one time get more than 5 times really makes me down at early in the morning... I didn't even have the mood to selfie more than once..sigh~ Hair is very important to everybody yea :/ Plus I can see some hair not evenly curled from this picture despite me trying to hide the rest to the back >_< Bad hair day T.T
Today we had some meeting~ Two Caucasians that can speak Chinese.
A devoted director going thru the lines with us~
 Some changes of lines~
 When our angle is not taken, its social media time! Press, press, press lol~ 
 Waiting for Paige and me to arrive~
It was a short day for us all! So happy~ Me and Carrie were like so tired (cos we slept real late the night before), glad we can go home and rest for the day! Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment