Wednesday 29 June 2016

The Gentleman 来自水星的男人

Been a while since I last update about filming, sorry~~~ I got so busy and have so many blog deadlines etc to cover in between T.T Nevertheless, here I goes~ Ah memories of that day comes back into my mind as I scroll thru the pictures taken :3 I always love filming and being in a different role, different life, meeting ppl, gossiping or chatting while waiting for my scenes. The only downside is I stay so far away, and when call time is 7am, I have to wake 5am T.T

I was a lil tired cos I celebrated my birthday the day before filming and I keep yawning away otw there @_@ Btw, I got a hair trim cos my fringe was covering my eyes @_@ Super kind of the sponsor, Keltureaveda at Paragon~
So on 4th May, our location was at a pretty condo with nice swimming pool~
Selfie time!
So today's scene is having a baby shower, busy setting up! 
So we were in the waiting room while the crew prepares the set for filming~
 We were all doing our own things with me continue yawning away like no tomorrow, then Pierre notices and ask why am I so tired, I just said i was celebrating my birthday and suddenly all in uniform, everybody said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' so loudly!!! OMG I am so happy~ Not everyday one will get so many celebrities to say that to a small nobody like me :3 Floats*
Even the seating areas are prepared!
 So cute right?!


Then we have Aloysius forever testing us on some brainer/riddles thingy and everyone tries so hard to crack lol One thing he mentioned I laughed so hard! "Why is the sea blue" then everyone like 'hmmmm', some goes 'I heard that before' and he is hinting its quite lame. Answer? Cos all the fishes goes 'Blop blop blop' which sounds like blue LOL~ We rolled our eyes and one after another tried to give riddles haha! I also solved one out of random but omg i forgot what it was XD They thought I heard of it before but no haha~ It just came to me! 

I enjoyed the fun then guessing and laughing~ Carrie so cute, tries really hard and determined to solve each~ Pierre also very funny, told me Carrie cannot cut her own toe nails cos her legs too long cannot reach, then with a serious look, I asked her if true, she burst out laughing lol~
Get check~
Pierre making sure he look good for the camera~
I was seriously trying to take a selfie then Pierre had to creep up from behind and made me laugh lol
A proper selfie with the gorgeous pool~
It was a long day and shooting outdoor is indeed harder than indoor. One of the main reason is the sun @_@ It moves and our set need to move too @_@ So much hard work for the crew >_< It was also hot and we had to look like we are enjoying the baby shower @_@ The more ppl are in the scene, the more time it takes to film it >_< It was hard work for everyone, thank you all so much! So please remember to stay tuned to the show ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment