Tuesday 20 September 2016

[am+pm Skincare] 48 Hr Hydrate Repair Cream

Recently, I have received a few items from Naruko, the am+pm skincare series, so to kick start, I will be reviewing and sharing with everyone about it. I'm no working office life OL but I seriously think blogging is even more tiring physically cos we dont just 'work' office hours. We also have to try the product, understand/study/research about it, photoshoots, and summarize the review, do up a blog entry and share for every product. Yes, I need this as much as the office people, if not more hee hee! I so thankful to be the ambassador for Naruko for taking such care and concern for my skin ^_^
Introducing the first item - SOS Hydrate Repair Cream
48 Hour Hydrate Repair cream
Restore elasticity + Prevent fine line
Review - 
First thing upon warming the product on my palm before massaging on my face, the scent is really refreshing, I can smell hues of lavender, which immediately puts me in a relaxed mood. It feels rich yet surprisingly, my palms does not feel sticky in less than a min after applying. I like that the product makes me feel very hydrated almost instantly, and it will be my perfect item being in the air condition area a lot! I don't just use it for my face, I used them on my elbows, knees, anywhere that is dry cos I really like the scent plus rich yet no residue texture!

Buy Here : Click Here
Instagram : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment