Wednesday 28 September 2016

[am+pm Skincare] Super Triple HA Hydrating Mask

We can never have enough of Hydrating demands, not everyone drinks 8 glasses of water for our body, how about our skin? We are really fortunate that there are so many hydrating products to choose from according to our needs. Sharing about this super triple HA Hydrating Mask with my readers~
Direction: After cleansing, apply the mask evenly onto face for 15-20 minutes. Remove mask and continue with usual skincare routine.
Volume: 25ml x 5 pcs
Review - 
Did my mask in non air conditioned room and after removing it, my skin felt cool and bouncy after the remaining essence dried. I love how tender and fresh my skin felt, its like skin that just drank a lot of water. Satisfied with the result of how easy and convenient it is to have hydrated skin in just 15-20 mins while I am actually typing away on my computer working~

Buy Here : Click Here
Instagram : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment