Tuesday 28 February 2017

[Jingcheng] Total Rejuvenating Eye Complex EX


Targets the 5 key signs of youth: fine lines, sagginess, dark circles, puffness and dryness, with noticeable results in one application.

Benefits: Hydrates, repairs and firms the eye contour. Smoothes fine lines and reduces dark circle around the eyes.

Direction:
Squeeze the tube until the serum emerges from the applicator, then use it to apply onto eye areas.
Gently massage the skin with ring fingertips until fully absorbed.
Do not squeeze the tube while uncapping it to avoid the serum burts out of the spout.
Wipe clean the applicator with tissue afre using.

Skin types: For all skin types.
Volume: 16g
Price: $120
Review: Having been using this product for a while, I like this product a lot. I like how lightweight this product is for my eye areas. I'm usually very wary of heavy weight products for my eyes area. It is absorbed really fast and leaves no residues. I also like the design of having a tube form, rather than jar. It makes my eye areas firmer and brighter too~
And oh yes, in case you missed out my post on my sharing, there is a promotion on going for Jing Cheng series (8 items) at up to 75% less! Only valid till 28th Feb 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment