Sunday 9 April 2017

Singapore Yacht Show 2017

So much rave for the Singapore Yacht Show 2017! The Singapore Yacht Show is your opportunity to discover some of the world's finest superyacht and international yacht brands in an elite and highly social setting, giving you a chance to enjoy luxury yachting at its finest.
Held at the award-winning ONE°15 Marina Club, this exclusive event epitomises luxury lifestyle, bringing together world-class yachts, glamorous parties, high-end entertaining, and an enviable range of prestige products and brands – supercars, fine dining, beautiful timepieces, hand-crafted jewellery and some of the region’s most luxurious waterside properties, providing you with the ultimate luxury experience.

The Singapore Yacht Show provides a first-class platform for regional guests to meet yachting professionals, boat owners, supercar aficionados and a select group of invited participants keen to explore the luxury yachting scene.

Huge thanks to the multi days pass, sadly I can only make it on the last day >__< It was a beautiful Sunday thou, thankfully there was no thunderstorm which was in the weather forecast.
I forgotten to take OOTD so I was can only show you via an old pic lol
I was pretty annoyed cos I was walking all over the place, trying to find where to get my entry wristband, nobody knew where I had to go until they called their in-charge before I was issued one immediately.

And guess what happened? My heels broke...YES! Of all times!!! So I actually ripped off the other leg and continue to walk for 5 mins, before even the straps came off too T.T Holding my head high, I continue roaming around bare footed LOL It was rather windy, I really enjoyed the breeze along~
As I was approaching the yachts, before I start the event, I am really thankful for helpful security people, all helping me to find slippers for sale. There was none. A hotel staff spotted me and offered me their hotel bedroom slippers if I dont mind. OF COS I DON'T~ Thank you so much!!!
Spotted one of this sexy baby, I'm so going on board one of them~
There was too many people on top, so I went to the bigger one beside it! Let's check it out~
Up we go~
Love the cozy feel~
And if you plan to dine, why not!
 Love the wood finish too~
Heading indoor on the main deck~
 Super cozy!
 It is spacious!

 Heading down the cabins~
Gorgeous bedroom, they dont look like inside a yacht cabin at all!
 Wardrobe~
 One of the 3 guests rooms!
 4 bathrooms!
 Another bedroom~
Time to chill~ Cheers! “The essence of Anna. vivaciousness, freshness and fruitiness.” On and thanks to the guy who was sitting with me, helped me to open it!
Arrival of the Ferrari~


Really talented performers~ Thank you for bringing us live music!
Next there are some food vendors~




Next I headed indoor where the exhibits are~ Here are some to share!




 Caviar~~~~~~~~



Enjoyed my Sunday on overall!
My legs are super duper tired when I finished everything, huge thanks to the buggy driver for driving me one big round~ I was super enjoying my ride with the view and wind <3
Oh! A picture of my bedroom slippers that I was walking around with! XD I wanted to burst out laughing myself!
I was resting on the hotel couch, enjoying the scenery before I decide to call a cab~
Another kind staff suddenly came and told me their shuttle bus to Vivo City arrived! Super kind and thoughtful of them <3 Had so much help today, feeling so blessed and touched <3
P.S - Stores at Sentosa Cove / event organizers, please stock up slippers! Its a nightmare for us guests to arrive with broken heels >__< 

No comments:

Post a Comment