Sunday 18 November 2018

A short trip with bro & friends (Day 1)

YES I know I'm so late for this post! Been super duper busy blogging, attending invites and all....But still I wanna share my awesome experience when I traveled! Its been a while since I last visited Jakarta, I was feeling kinda excited to see the friends that I have made there too, miss them so much~ Feeling tired like an exhausted panda as I have been blogging non stop right before the trip, to ensure I can be away for these few days. Keeping fingers crossed that I wont be receiving any invitations while I am away. I'm all decked out in my most comfy and warm clothing for the flight~ Two happy Rilakummas travelling with me, another will be joining later~
Super grateful for our dear friend, Steevan who is so kind to offer and pick us at the airport! Cries buckets of tears* He brought us to a mall near our hotel and we ate at this local restaurant.
Interesting deco
 A pretty place with a tree!
 So many choices!
Snacks on every table, its up to you if you wanna take it of cos!





And my fav AVOCADO JUICE
Super thanks to Steevan for introducing local food to us!
Thou its just the first day we landed, Asa and I took a little rest and head to our little meet and greet. Feeling so much better after a quick nap!
Super thanks to Steevan who drove us there! I feel really bad when some of those who are coming, were stuck in traffic jams for like 2hrs or so >__< We are super touched that they took the time on a weekday noon to come and meet us. 
Here is the beautiful cafe, Delimmo that catered to us~ Our seats are upstairs!
Beautiful deco and great view beyond!

 Simply lost for choices~
 Delicious and so pretty!
Happy with my cake!
 That lemon....OMG I lost 10kg from it @_@ 
We are happy to see Max & his gf who stayed so near us, thus we often hang out together for this trip! 

Ok, I have short arms lol
Trying to fit everyone in!
I want to take a nice selfie when it ended, but it was so dark ._.
After the meet and greet, Steevan, Kuro, Max, Kaoruko and us went for dinner, and boy we ordered so much random stuffs along too and had a feast! However, I was too tired, and only ate these~
Next we went walking around the mall to get our SIM card~ Saw these giant robots at the entrance of their arcade, how cool!

Passed by this interesting dessert stall, and we took a break~

In the making~
Looks so good huh~
And just opposite, we saw another interesting dessert!
It really taste silky~
 Hard to decide
 Got quite a few to share!
That kinda concludes our Day 1, it was fun thou tiring for us~ My bro went over their room to chat, while I knock out after shower lol! Once again, super thanks to Steevan for driving us around, bringing us around, and hang out with us! Stay tuned for Day 2 etc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment