Tuesday 20 November 2018

A short trip with bro & friends (Day 2)

Rise and shine! Just below our hotel, our breakfast supply! We woke up early to try their breakfast menu~
 There is also McCafe inside, and the prices are really affordable compared to back home...
 I ordered a hot chocolate for my meal, sharing some sides among one another~
As we will be going to a cosplay event, I'm cosplaying as Chunli from Street Fighter! My hair isnt that accurate cos I actually forgotten to check @_@  
And I try to draw my eyes BIGGER lol
Selfie w shy Asa~
A happy Asa so busy lol (Pardon the bad lighting indoor)
And look who I saw!? Jordy!
Shiany!
Makoto!
There were so many people in the convention! It was quite fun and I think cos quite a lot of people could tell my character~ But feeling a little bumped cos of posing for pics etc, I lost everyone!!!
Was a little scared alone, so I went to check out the booths, bought this cute keychain at the event! I'm a huge fan of Chocobo!
Super thanks to Steevan for staying with me, I panicked a little whenever I lost him XD He drove us back to the hotel to change out before we head out for dinner! Changed my hair a little, and I'm ready!
Asa merely changed his clothes and added a clip lol
Saw this beauty big patch of lighting!
Given by my blogger instinct, this place must try! Thou need to wait, I'm staying put here for my dinner!
Pretty deco~
Can you see the sparkles in my eye? LOL Because I spotted something round that melts!
When the menu is too thick, and you are lost for choices...
Group shot~ We are HUNGRY!
Our ramen topping!!!!!!!!!!MORE
Look at that block of torched cheese~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Refils anyone? 
Later I found out it was Janet's birthday! How can he not announce!? Got him a cake~ 
Happy Birthday!!!
On our way back to the hotel, all playing hp games in the car! We are also glad Max they stay so near to us, its so fun to have him around too~ Once again, huge thanks to Steevan for accompanying us and driving us around! The trip wouldn't have been so smooth and fun without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment