Wednesday 9 January 2019

Tochigi at Japan Rail Cafe

Tochigi is a Japanese prefecture north of Tokyo that encompasses part of Nikko National Park. The cedar-filled park contains volcanic Mt. Nantai and the adjacent Lake Chūzenji, formed when the mountain erupted. At the lake’s east end are the picturesque, 97-meter Kegon Falls. The city of Nikko, in western Tochigi, is home to Tōshō-gū, an elaborate gold-encrusted shrine honoring the first shogun military dictator.
I've been to Nikko! 

 Yuba! Its actually made of tofu skin~
Best way to tour the city, bus pass!

Sanbutsudo

Toshogu-shrine
Taiyuin Temple
That gorgeous bridge~
Shinkyo Bridge
More images around Tochigi~

Kegon Waterfall
Chuzenji Onsen
Ashikaga Flower Park
Edo Wonderland
Today I'm delighted to be invited back for another Tochigi event! My last visit was blogged HERE.  
Upon arriving, I was enchanted by the lovely Wisteria display done by the talented florist, Mr Dan Takeda. It is SO beautiful and done over a period of 8 hours (10pm-6am)! Thank you so much for making this happened right here in Singapore!!! Ladies, dont miss it while it is still around!
Even Ayumi loves it~
Speech and Tochigi introduction by the JR East & Tochigi rep team~ Thank you so much for sharing so much info and experiences with us!
I cant wait to go there again! Perhaps to Nasu this time!

I also want to try picking strawberries in Tochigi, I have only tried picking them in Taiwan.
THANK YOU! I'll enjoy them~
I also want to ride this Steam Rail!
 Strawberry with Strawberry sparkling sake wine!
Strawberry is hers, wine is mine lol!
 Making my own strawberry parfait! 
She's so happy making hers
Posing for the camera~

 Thank you everyone for the hard work for this successful event!
Another look cos its just so gorgeous~
Tokyo to Tochigi
Japan Rail Cafe IG - Click Here
Japan Rail Cafe FB - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment