Saturday 16 December 2017

Tochigi Time at Japan Rail Cafe

Tochigi is a Japanese prefecture north of Tokyo that encompasses part of Nikko National Park. The cedar-filled park contains volcanic Mt. Nantai and the adjacent Lake Chūzenji, formed when the mountain erupted. At the lake’s east end are the picturesque, 97-meter Kegon Falls. The city of Nikko, in western Tochigi, is home to Tōshō-gū, an elaborate gold-encrusted shrine honoring the first shogun military dictator.
I've been to Nikko! 

 Yuba! Its actually made of tofu skin~
Best way to tour the city, bus pass!
With my friend, Maro
Sanbutsudo

Toshogu-shrine
Taiyuin Temple
That gorgeous bridge~
Shinkyo Bridge
Tochigi~

Ashikaga Flower Park
Edo Wonderland
Here we are today at Japan Rail Cafe!

An excited me!
Tools~
 3 An!
My friend, Ning~
 My friend, Noriko~
Me!
Noriko talking selfie with her wagashi~
My wagashi~
We all had so much fun! MUCH THANKS to JR Cafe for having us! 
Japan Rail Cafe IG - Click Here
Japan Rail Cafe FB - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment