Friday 12 April 2019

Steam E;den Cafe (Taiwan) 2019

Steampunk is a subgenre of science fiction or science fantasy that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery. 
A beautiful blue building at sight makes one really tempted to visit. One of the Harajuku street fashion theme, Steampunk, is the main theme for this cafe.
I actually prepared an outfit for this cafe visiting, however sadly I realized one of the chest button dropped and I had to find another replacement outfit for the visit. Here is a short video of what it is like inside the cafe.
I really like this part where there is a pretty stairs beside~
The cake tasted not bad, not too sweet nor creamy. It goes well with the tea, so make sure you have one~
The presentation is pretty good too, the utensils are clean and delicate.
I really adore the teaspoon, I wish they sell it!
The deco indoor is really gorgeous. Space wise is still alright, but could be a little too squeezy if it gets crowded.
There was only another table during my visit, so practically, I have the space all to myself!
I like Basilur tea! Their packaging is really gorgeous!
The wallpaper and furniture are really gorgeous!
Overall - Honestly, I was pretty ANNOYED the moment I stepped in. I was rushed to place an order while I stepped in less than 5 steps??! Perhaps you have a time limit for all the guests, but I believe they should let me sit and settled down before deciding what kind of order I would like to place., moreover its my first visit.

Everything went normal until I still have 30-45mins before the end of my time, when the same staff asked if I would like to have a tea refill of hot water, TWICE within 5 mins. First time, I have already politely said no thanks, second time (about 15 mins later), I said I'm still very full with water. By the third (within 5 mins) asking...either you are dozing off mentally, or you are just 'chasing' me to hurry??

Its a shame the place is gorgeous, food is nice, but service is MEH~ If it is crowded or there is a queue outside, I can understand. But there is only my table in the whole cafe, which made my experience not so happy. Perhaps it will be better if the owner takes the service staffs for training, really kinda disappointing~

Steam E;den Cafe
中山區中山北路二段42巷10號1樓
12pm-9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment