Monday 18 October 2021

AquaCarton SG

The first one to bring milk carton-shaped liquid tumbler in the world market! Replace DISPOSABLES with REUSABLES. These cute bottles are BPA-free, leak-proof and FDA approved! Featured by renowned publications and celebrities, @aquacartonsg have brought them closer to us!

I love the bottle shape cos it fits on my fridge door and make it so aesthetically appealing in a neat row, yes I'm a little OCD at times. I love the minimalistic approach too. Besides fluids, I can also put any cereals/beans/nuts that I can think of!

Get yours too - https://shopee.sg/aquacartonsg

1 comment:

  1. ion titanium hair color: What does it mean - iTanium
    There is no need to use any titanium mens rings artificial colour on the smith titanium hair. burnt titanium Instead, the titanium powder colouring process is done with artificial colours. When it ford edge titanium for sale

    ReplyDelete